income has become dramatically concentrated, shifting heavily toward the top earners between 1979 and 2007
Today, the 400 richest people in the country control more wealth than the bottom 50 percent of households, and the U.S. ranks roughly alongside countries like Uganda, Cameroon, Ecuador and Rwanda in terms of the gap between its richest and poorest citizens.
>>wild casino capitalism out of control. dangerous concentrations of wealth and power in the hands of ruling global war elites
The study by the Congressional Budget Office, released this week, found that income has become dramatically concentrated, shifting heavily toward the top earners between 1979 and 2007.
Things start to look especially good for the top fifth of earners, who saw their cash flow jump by 65 percent
The hoarding at the top was so great that even after accounting for taxes, the "income received by the 20 percent of the population with the highest income exceeded the aftertax income of the remaining 80 percent," the CBO found.
wild capitalism organized thievery.
not a democracy. in democracy, majority owns majority of wealth.
and 911 is controlled demolition, per irrefutable scientific evidence.